- Respect for SELF
- Respect for OTHERS
- Respect for the ENVIRONMENT
- To provide an excellent academic education for all girls.
- To provide for the social, personal and spiritual development of all girls.
- To promote our Catholic and Holy Faith ethos and gospel values.
- To encourage active, motivated and responsible citizenship.
- To engage in ongoing review, reflection and school improvement.
- To foster a sense of wellbeing across all school activities
The Le Chéile Schools Trust
This Trust comprises the schools of fourteen religious congregations. The aim of the Trust is to carry on the legal, financial and inspirational role of trusteeship that has, up to now, been done by individual congregations. It carries out the legal and inspirational role of trusteeship. This is a significant development in Irish education as the Catholic Church and the individual religious congregations renew and reformulate their commitment to Irish education.